This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training course is 100% online and features Minitab as the primary statistical analysis application used throughout the course. This powerful statistical analysis software will give you the ability to perform the same analytical exercises shown in all examples contained throughout the training course. Each module is complete with exercises that give step by step-by-step instructions on how to perform the analysis using Minitab. At the end of your training, you will be able to use Minitab for data analysis to function as a Lean Six Sigma professional.
Because this is a 100% online course, you can work at your own pace. The course is made up of professionally narrated eLearning modules and 17 interactive quizzes that will solidify skills learned in each lesson. You can complete this Green Belt training course by passing all five D.M.A.I.C Phase chapter tests and your Green Belt certification exam.
- Course Title: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Learning Method: Asynchronous
- Course Description: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course
- Assessment: 17 Interactive Quizzes, 5 DMAIC chapter tests, 1 Certification Exam
- Course Objectives: Learn the Lean Six Sigma D.M.A.I.C methodology, concepts and tools necessary to be able to perform the duties of a Lean Six Sigma certified professional.
Courses are structured such that your course contains 5 Lessons and a Certification Exam. Each of the 5 lessons contains several topics and quizzes as well as a test. All elements of the course must be complete for the system to release your certification. Tests must be passed (80% or better). The Certification Exam is 150 questions and 2.5 hours in duration. You only have 2 attempts. The passing score is 80%.
- Complete All Topics and Quizzes
- Pass Each D.M.A.I.C. Phase Test (80% or better, unlimited attempts)
- Pass the Black Belt Certification Exam (80% or better, limited to 2 attempts)
- Complete the Required Course Feedback