Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
This Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training course is 100% online and features Minitab as the primary statistical analysis application used throughout the course. This powerful statistical analysis software will give you the ability to perform the same analytical exercises shown in all examples contained in the training course. Each module is complete with exercises that give step by step-by-step instructions to perform the analysis using Minitab. At the end of your training, you will be able to use Minitab for data analysis to function as a Lean Six Sigma professional.
Because this is a 100% online course, you can work at your own pace. The course is made up of professionally narrated eLearning modules and 10 interactive quizzes that will solidify skills learned in each lesson. You can complete this Yellow Belt training course by passing all three D.M.C Phase chapter tests and your Yellow Belt certification exam.
- Learning Method: Asynchronous
- Course Description: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course
- Assessment: 10 Interactive Quizzes, 3 DMC (Define, Measure, Control) chapter tests, 1 Certification Exam
- Course Objectives: Learn the Lean Six Sigma D.M.C. methodology, concepts and tools necessary to be able to perform the duties of a Lean Six Sigma certified professional.
Course Completion Requirements:
1. Complete all lessons
2. Pass the certification exam (80%)
Be sure to do the following for each D.M.A.I.C phase lesson
- Review and mark complete all topics in the lesson
- Pass the test at the end of the lesson
- Mark the lesson complete
Refer to the FAQs for more information on course progress/completion